Tenant services


Let your fingers do the clicking and find your new home , right here on our website. Click ‘ FIND YOUR NEW HOME’ to get started……



Your personal Property Manager will provide you with assistance for the term of your tenancy. You can also use the links to the right to send maintenance requests to your property manager or download the form to notify them that you wish to vacate a property.

For information on how to deal with an urgent repair please click on the link to the right.

Finally, if you have any queries about your rights and duties as a tenant, click on ‘YOUR RIGHTS AND DUTIES AS A TENANT’ for a direct link to the publications provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria. Or call your Property Manager!